Splento’s Marketplace Connects Over 6,000 clients with UK’s Top Professional Photographers – Launches Mobile App in June
London, United Kingdom [June 1, 2016] – Splento has made capturing life’s special moments a snap, by connecting over 6,000 clients with hundreds of UK’s top freelance professional photographers – on-demand, across the United Kingdom. Splento’s online marketplace offers immediate access to a network of qualified, vetted, professional photographers that you can book – in under a minute – at an affordable price point.
Splento’s technology has made it incredibly accessible, convenient and quick for anyone to book their own professional photographer for that special occasion – where the iPhone and selfies just don’t cut it. The company continues to build strong business momentum, launching its mobile app this June – making it even easier to book a professional photographer, on-the-go.
Splento’s custom built digital platform dramatically simplifies the process of hiring a professional photographer, and opens up a world of possibilities for its network of freelance photographers to connect with clients and build their business.
- Sign up, book and receive immediate confirmation of a qualified professional photographer – all in under a minute
- Access to hundreds of on-demand highly experienced professional photographers without the need for extensive research and booking months in advance
- To eliminate the risk of last minute no-shows, Splento’s platform assigns another photographer automatically in real-time
- Hiring a great photographer should not cost a fortune – it can be done for £49 per hour
- Over 100 of Splento’s in-house experts edits and retouches photos, a business model that allows delivery of photos within 24-48 hours. Guaranteed
- Enables professional photographers to connect with a large client base and generate more money and stable income
“Splento’s mission is to eliminate the painstaking process of booking a professional photographer that usually involves extensive research and booking months in advance – all with the risk of last minute cancellations,” said Roman Grigoriev, CEO and Founder of Splento. “We want to revolutionise the way photo sessions are booked for life and work, while empowering a marketplace of professional photographers – most of whom are freelancers.”
Splento’s clients include Bank of America, Bannatyne Group, Intercontinental, The Institute of Directors (IoD), the Royal Family – to name a few – with a vast majority of clients being individuals and small businesses.
Splento is the pioneering marketplace for professional photographers on-demand. We’ve built a technological, marketing and logistical platform that signs up and qualifies photographers, hire photo retouchers, set the rates, get clients, retouch and deliver photos to clients in 48 hours. http://www.splento.com/
For press enquiries, please contact:
+44 20 3318 6969