Silverstone is a world-famous racing course and home of the British Grand Prix. Situated in Northampshire, it hosted the first Event Industry Charity Cyclothon in June this year, in which 20-30 event professionals took part to raise money for charities such as Events For Namuwongo, Meeting Needs, Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund and Walk Tall.
– 2 photographers specialising in sport and event photography for 6 hours
– live images
– 24-hour delivery
– 10 images the next morning (PR)
What we achieved:
– High attendee engagement and user experience
– Brand Awareness through both online images and print options, with the brand assets, clearly but creatively used.
– Increased Online Engagement
Take a look at some of the images from the Silverstone Charity Cyclathon below:
Like what you see? Try us for yourself!